top of page

Thank you for considering membership!


To be a member you must be:

A current or retired employee of the Family Support Division Child Support;

A current or retired employee of a contract partner of Child Support;


A current or retired employee of a circuit clerk office doing the work of child support.

Register online...

One Year Membership



Valid for one (1) year

Yearly membership is defined as January -December of calendar year

Memberships are non-transferable.

... or mail it in!

One Year Membership
Paper Application

bottom of page